First Things First
Here’s what you’ll find in the box.
Room sensor stand
Screws and drywall plugs
Quick start guide
Tools you'll need
Drill (3/16” drill bit)
How to install your ecobee3.
Need help with installation? Find a certified pro to help you install
Meet your ecobee3 lite.
- System Mode shows your current ecobee setting
- Humidity shows the indoor humidity in your home
- Indoor Temperature
- Menu controls your system, schedule and more
- Temperature slider controls your preferred temperature
- Remote Sensor reads the temperature and occupancy in the rooms
- Quick Changes allows you to switch from Home and Away settings
- Weather shows local weather and weekly forecast
If your ecobee doesn’t turn on, please try these steps.
Check that all wires are properly inserted into the terminal blocks at the thermostat. Tug on the wires to ensure they are not loose.
Some HVAC equipment has a safety switch that cuts off power to the equipment if the equipment cover panel is not closed properly. Please ensure the cover panel of the equipment is closed properly.
If you installed the PEK, ensure R wire is connected to Rc only and G wire is inserted properly into the terminal.
If you have a multi-meter, please check the AC voltage between Rc and C or Rh and C and ensure it is 24V.